Leading the US Karting Sales office, the Alpinestars US Karting Sales manager will be responsible for maximizing business opportunities, working with a consolidated portfolio of accounts and finding new business opportunities.
US Karting Sales Manager must:
- Analyze the market and provide feedback to the Global Auto and Karting Sales Manager in order to build a consistent sales and product development plan
- Build the annual sales forecast
- Manage major accounts, developing a strategic long-term approach in order to continuously gain customer share
- Search for new business opportunities and proactively work to open new accounts
- Manage customer service staff in order to create efficient and effective sales support
- At least 5 years’ experience in motorsports sales channels (Karting experience preferred)
- Analytical thinking
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to clearly explain product benefits and features
- Drive for results
- Outstanding communication
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Passion for motorsports
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Willingness to travel (30-40%)
The US Karting Sales Manager will respond to Global Auto and Karting Sales Manager. This position is based in Torrance, CA. Applicants applying for the position must be based in this area or must be willing to relocate to the area or vicinity.
How to apply:
To apply kindly submit your full resume together with a cover letter via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Karting Sales Manager in the subject line.
Please ensure that in the cover letter you indicate why you would be suitable for this position and how you will be successful in this role.