SUPERKARTS! USA Confirms Priority Pre-Entry Program for SuperNationals XIX
Published: Wednesday, April 8th, 2015
A new era in the historic Superkarts! USA SuperNationals event is set to begin this November when racers from all around the world descend on the Las Vegas Convention Center. After the past eight years calling the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino home, the SKUSA SuperNationals XIX moves to a new temporary circuit along the world-famous Las Vegas Strip. With over 500 drivers scheduled to take part in the annual event, Superkarts! USA is providing the path for its loyal members of the organization to secure their spot at the November 18-22 event.
The following steps detail the procedure for the Superkarts! USA competitors to secure their spot in the 2015 SKUSA SuperNationals Priority Pre-Entry Program (PPEP):
1) Racers who have competed in all four (4) of their 2015 regional SKUSA/ProKart Challenge events thru July 9th (includes California, Can-Am, and Texas) – OR have competed in the 2015 Pro Tour SpringNationals and are registered for the SummerNationals by July 10 – will qualify for the 2015 SuperNationals PPEP.
2) Complete the qualification form online between July 11 and July 20 (by 7pm PDT) to secure placement in the SuperNationals PPEP. The online qualification form will be posted by July 11.
3) A confirmation via auto-email will be sent to those competitors who complete the form before the deadline.
4) Those drivers entered into – and confirmed qualified for – the SuperNationals PPEP will receive a second email on Tuesday, July 28 with their custom link to register and pay online for their SuperNationals race pre-entry.
5) Competitors will have until Thursday, August 6 at 7pm (PDT) to use that link and register - before PPEP registration closes and their secured position is lost.
6) Online registration for SuperNationals XIX will open to the public on Monday night, August 10 at 7pm PDT – making the remaining spots in each class available online only as first come-first served until the class cap is reached. Once each SuperNationals class sells out, a wait list will be started.
Please remember that only competitors who competed at all four of their regional ProKart Challenge events prior to July 9th or those who competed at the SKUSA Pro Tour SpringNationals and are already registered for the SummerNationals by July 10th will qualify for this year’s SuperNationals Priority Pre-Entry Program. The person filling out the PPEP qualification form, whether it is a driver or team manager, needs to be sure to provide an accurate email address, as that is the address where the confirmation email and custom entry link email will be sent for driver registration. Should you not receive an email by July 21st after filling out the PPEP form, please contact Tony Leone at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As another reminder, only active SKUSA members qualify for the PPEP program, so racers must renew or purchase their membership prior to their first SKUSA race of the season.
Additional information for the SuperNationals will be posted shortly to the Superkarts! USA website – including full class structure, tentative event schedule, pricing, and hotel room block at the Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino – the new home for attendees during the world’s largest karting event in 2015. Information on the SKUSA Pro Tour opener – the 2015 SpringNationals at PKRA – including online registration, host hotel, and pit spot reservations, can be found at the event link. Racers are encouraged to register for this race ASAP, as multiple classes will likely hit the class cap of 40 prior to the pre-entry deadline of April 26.
For more info on anything related to Superkarts! USA, please visit the website – www.superkartsusa.com – or call the SKUSA head office at 951-491-0808.