The Rok Cup International Final, the top event of the Rok arena and the most awaited by Rokkers all over the World, will be disputed from the 10th to the 13th of October 2018 at South Garda Karting in Lonato (Italy).
The Rok Cup International Final is reserved with limited and selected enrollments.
At the ROK CUP INTERNATIONAL FINAL there will be QUALIFIED DRIVERS, drivers with reserved seat, i.e. winners of any national ROK CUP championship or any other assigned title previously agreed with the promoter, and WILD CARD which can be selected by the Promoter according to its own criteria.
Among the wild card some will have priority. Each Country will decide its rules for assigning priority wild cards. Here below you will find all the details.
For drivers racing in the ROK Cup Championship in Italy the requirements for having the PRIORITY to enter/register as wild cards are he following:
- Take part in at least 4 races of the same Area (North, Centre, South, Sicily)
- For Senior Rok and Junior Rok. Take part in at least 3 week-end on 5 of the Campionato Italiano ACI-ROK
COUNTRIES WITH A NATIONAL ROK CUP CHAMPIONSHIP
For drivers competing in the various National Rok Cup Championships around the World, the procedures to have the priority in the registration as a wild card are set by the promoter/organizer of the country itself. Therefore, in order to have all the correct information, drivers must contact the local promoter/organizer.
COUNTRIES WITHOUT A NATIONAL ROK CUP CHAMPIONSHIP
Drivers who wish to register to the Rok Cup International Final 2018 as wild card shall contact the Vortex dealer of their country, who will provide them with all the information.
- The Rok Cup International Final is a competition with a limited number of registrations and upon invitation, therefore OTK reserves the right to reserve or to accept, or not, at its sole discretion, the registrations, without providing any explanation.
- We remind that the acquisition of the priority in the registration as a wild card does not guarantee the certainty of participation in the Rok Cup International Final.
- Entry procedures and timelines will be communicated in the course of the season.