Australian Karting Association Ltd (Karting Australia) today released the 2017 Annual Report covering its fourth full year of operation since restructuring as a Company Limited by Guarantee.
The 58-page report (viewable by clicking image on the right) outlines the progress made by Karting Australia throughout 2017 with highlights including:
- A trading surplus for the fourth consecutive year;
- More than $700,000 spent or provided to Clubs and State Associations;
- Increased sponsorship revenue;
- Continuation of the highly-successful Junior Sprockets development program;
- The launch of the Building Better Kart Clubs web portal to assist member Clubs to manage their Clubs easier;
- Continuation of the Safety Grants Programs to support the enhancement of safety infrastructure in our Clubs, and
- National upgrade of the event timing infrastructure for all Clubs.
The strong financial result for 2017, along with an improvement in the Association's member's funds (equity), continue to allow the Board and Staff to focus on the programs to assist with grassroots development and safety initiatives for Clubs across the country.
To view the 2017 Annual Report please click here.